ASSAP associate membership entitles you to, among other things:
- free ASSAP publications: newsletter and journal (both paper and access to online versions)
- attend investigator training (towards becoming Approved ASSAP Investigator - AAI - on the National Register of Approved Investigators)
- attend vigils, training investigations and other events
- online access to ASSAP publication back issues
- equipment lending
- use of the library
- ... all for a bargain price!
In addition, your subscriptions help ASSAP continue its research and investigations.
How to join ASSAP
There are two options.
- You can join online by Direct Debit, if you are resident in the UK: click here
- OR you can join online, if you are NOT resident in the UK: click here
If you do not have a bank account, please email us (use link in line below).
If you have any queries about membership before applying, please email here or phone 0845 652 1648.
Join online here ...
Please note that your form will be submitted by email.
You will automatically be sent to the Direct Debit payment page once you have submitted the completed application form.
If you are NOT resident in the UK, go here instead.
If paying by direct debit, please note that ASSAP has appointed the BACS Approved Direct Debit Bureau, Eazy Collect Services Limited (www.eazycollect.co.uk), to collect your payments and Eazy Collect will be shown on your bank statement.